De Buyer Carbon Steel Frypan
Country pan is ideal for different cooking styles: searing, sautéing, browning or simmering. Perfect for preparing large quantities. The de Buyer Carbon Steel Mineral B collection is made of 99% iron and 1% carbon, our carbon steel pans are as slippery as a brand new non-stick with better sear and without any synthetic coating. Protected with our signature beeswax finish your pan will withstand oxidation during shipment and help with the seasoning process. Lifetime warranty allows our pans to pass on for generations. The more you use it, the better it performs. The darker they become the better the non-stick.
- Specially designed for making upside down tarts, you can prepare the caramel on the stove and oven-bake the dessert in a single dish.
- Cast aluminium: mold with a large inertia capacity.
- Ferritic stainless-steel bottom makes the mold suitable for induction.
- Reinforced ceramic coating for intensive use, highly resistant to scratches and high temperatures.
- Optimal non-stick properties enable easy turning out.
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction.
- Do not overheat, avoid temperature shocks.
- Do not use metal objects in the mold.
Supplier Intended and Approved Use:
Country of Manufacture:
Number of Pieces Included:
Product Care and Cleaning:
Hand Wash Only
Extra Care Details:
Caution: handle with, handles may heat during cooking. Do no t heat without food or liquid in the pan. Do not use metal objects in the cookware
Full or Limited Warranty:
All De Buyer products comes with 2 year guarantee against any manufacturing defects and under normal conditions of use. Guarantee does not apply to damaged products used or stored under adverse conditions.